Sunday, February 03, 2008

Another H!P purchase...

Before I get into my MM singles ranking, I just want to share my most recent H!P purchase. A few weeks ago, Cutie Party's Misa posted that she got Sukeban Deka at PMall, a mall which I frequent on a semi-regular basis. There used to be a store that sold H!P releases at PMall, but quite some time ago, they stopped stocking the H!P stuff, so I stopped buying. I asked Misa where this store was in the mall, and voila! I finally got down to PMall today, and here's what I got:



I am now currently in the process of listening to GAM's 1st album (had never listened to it prior to this). I was compelled to buy it when I saw it because I absolutely adore Ayaya (as explained in a previous post), and have come to develop a newfound love for Miki ever since watching Ribbon no Kishi.

The 2 singles and the album are all limited editions (CD + DVD). I must say that it's ridiculous how much more affordable the Taiwan/Hong Kong releases are than the Japanese ones. Can anyone explain to me why this is the case?

Misa is absolutely fabulous for pointing me towards this new store! :D

No comments: