Thursday, November 15, 2007

First H!P shipment in!

I have gone an H!P ordering spree (more like Berryz Koubou/related spree) on yesasia and CDJapan. My first order, (which arrived yesterday!!!) was for Buono!'s "Honto no Jibun" and Berryz 4th album.



I was able to get a first press limited edition of "Honto no Jibun" with the DVD. Yay for the first press trading card! I just love the energy of this song. And it doesn't hurt that it features Miyabi and Suzuki Airi from C-ute. I was a huge fan of the subgroup Aa! (though Miyabi definitely did not get enough lines). Airi was such a baby in that PV, when I saw her more recently ('cause I didn't really follow much of C-ute until their newest PV) I simply could not believe that she had grown so much. She was so short back in the Aa! days. :) And I enjoy the dance of this song. I'm very glad that the DVD has the dance shot version on it. I have learned the dance for the song. It's quite enjoyable to do. ^_^




I absolutely love Berryz's 4th album. I liked all 4 of the singles released from this album (particularly "VERY BEAUTY" and "Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba"... Which many people seem to not have enjoyed due to their more ballad-like feel). For the album songs, I really enjoyed "Sayonara Hageshiki Koi". It's a good high energy, intense song... And I just saw that it means "Goodbye Intense Love", so it's good that it's an intense song. :) This was also the limited edition with DVD, but not first press (no trading card).



Am waiting on the "Kokuhaku no Funsui no Hiroba" single from CDJapan, and then a shipment with Berryz new single "Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi" first press limited edition with DVD, "VERY BEAUTY" with limited edition photobook, and C-ute's "Tokkaiko Junjo (Don't stop Junjo)" regulard edition from yesasia.

No comments: